What is particularly useful about our policies is that they are worded simply and are easy to understand for both the dealer selling the product and their customers.
Quest approaches each policy offering from a customer viewpoint, resulting in a simplified product range which still includes the essentials.
Quest’s Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI), includes AA Roadservice and breakdown assistance, further Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and motor vehicle insurance are available for all driver license options.
lifestyle protection insurance
Lifestyle protection insurance covers you in case you have to stop work because of illness, an accident or redundancy. It protects your lifestyle by covering your financial commitments and expenses. You choose the level of cover and you can also include family members in the policy.
Quest Lifestyle Protection Insurance pays you a nominated benefit if you are:
- totally disabled through accident or illness;
- made redundant;
- adjudicated bankrupt (if self employed); or
- provides a death benefit should you pass away.
comprehensive vehicle insurance
Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is a coverage that helps pay to replace or repair your vehicle when the unexpected happens such as damage in an accident, fire, or theft. Quest Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance also covers your legal liability for third party damages as a result of a covered event, up to $1,000,000.
Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Where there is a loss or a total loss, we will at our option repair or replace the vehicle or make a cash payment up to the vehicle’s market value.
- We will also reimburse you up to $150 (GST inclusive) for the reasonable cost of having your vehicle towed to the nearest approved repairer where necessary following a loss covered
by this Policy.
- If the repair makes a major improvement to the pre-accident value of your vehicle then you may be required to make a contribution towards the cost of repairs.
guaranteed asset protection insurance
Guaranteed Asset Protection insurance (GAP Insurance) is an insurance coverage offered to cover you against losses that may occur when your vehicle is declared a total loss under a Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance policy and the claim payment is less than the outstanding loan amount you owe. Quest GAP Insurance will pay the shortfall between your total loss claim payment and the balance outstanding on the original loan contract owed to the financier..
If you suffer a total loss to your vehicle and your vehicle insurer has accepted your claim, Quest will pay the financier any shortfall difference between the total loss payment received from your comprehensive motor insurance policy and the balance outstanding on the original loan contract owed to the financier at the time of the accident, less any arrears at the time.
mechanical breakdown insurance
When purchasing a new motor vehicle, the last thing on your mind is mechanical breakdown. Quest Mechanical Breakdown policies are designed to help protect you and your vehicle against the cost of a sudden or unforeseen breakdown.
The vehicle nominated on the Schedule is eligible for the benefits of Quest Roadside Assistance as follows (as supplied by the New Zealand Automobile Association or NZAA):
- 24 Hours per Day
- 7 Days per Week
- 365 Days per year
- You may make up to three Quest Roadside Assistance callouts per year
For assistance phone Quest Roadside Assistance direct on 0800 229 059. You will need to quote your policy number and vehicle registration number.
credit contract indemnity insurance
Credit Contract Indemnity Insurance covers your loan repayments in case you have to stop work because of illness, an accident or redundancy protecting your credit rating during times of unforeseen hardship.
Quest Credit Contract Indemnity Insurance pays directly to your nominated finance company your scheduled loan repayment if you are:
- disabled through accident, illness or hospitalisation;
- made redundant;
- adjudicated bankrupt or in the event of Business Interruption (if self-employed); or
- provides a death benefit should you be diagnosed with a terminal illness or pass away.